Monday, June 12, 2006

Letter To The Editor

Glad to hear some news from back home. I am a Zamboangueno living in sydney, have been here for the past 14 years. Originally from zamboanga city, my ma was from pasonanca and my pa was from san roquez. was borned in san roque finished my high school at the Zamboanga city Regional Scoolf of Arts and Trades. Finished my college at the Phil. college of arts and tades in manila. we used to live in lo-ok lamitan, basilan city.
In zamboanga we used to live in Suterville. Now that everybody is gone, I stay at the La Vinia gardens whenever I come home. I still have two sisters in zamboanga and one brother in basilan.

I just happen to get into your website by accident. I was looking for news from zamboanga city when I came across your website at La Zamnoanga Times. Thanks for your good work and try to keep up with it so peolple like us who are dying to hear news from back home could be informed of the things that are happening out there.

I look forward to seeing your site whenever I have time. With my best regards, and hasta la vista.

truly yours,

Francisco Mas Enriquez
39 Kentwell Crescent Stanhope Gardens
Blacktown, NSW 2768

1 comment:

The Mindanao Examiner Regional Newspaper said...

Hola Francis,

Gracias tambien na de uste carta y bien alegre gat todo aqui porcausa cay tiene un Chabacano el quien ya pede mira con el Zamboanga Journal.

Y alegre tambien cay bueno el de uste salud alle, gracias y hasta la vista!

Ed.Zamboanga Journal